Sunday, December 5, 2010

Random About Me's!

Stolen from XxInKedxPinUpxX Go visit her and follow...she's gorgeous!


About Me
Three names I go by:
1. Christa
2. Xta
3. Chris


Three jobs I've had:
1. Retail Slave (always and forever)
2.
3.


Three Places I've lived:
1. Rahway
2. Millville
3. Williamstown


Three favorite drinks:
1. Diet Coke
2. Wawa Diet Iced Tea with Lemon
3. Naked Juices


Three TV shows I watch:
1. True Blood
2. Dexter
3. The Walking Dead



Three places I've been:
1.England
2. Florida
3. California


Three places I'd love to go:
1. Tennessee (sooon!!)
2. Vegas
3. Bisbee, Arizona ( Shady Dell!!!)


Three people who text me regularly:
1. Lukas
2. Teddi
3.


Three favorite old TV shows:
1. I Love Lucy
2. Happy Days
3. Laverne and Shirley


Three favorite dishes:
1. Pizza
2. Cavatelli and Broccolli
3. Sweet and Sour Chicken


Three makeup/beauty products I can't live without:
1. Liquid Eyeliner
2. Mascara
3. Primer



Three things I'm looking forward to:
1. Getting Married
2. Adding onto my Family
3. Traveling, Buying a House, Getting my dream car and Spending My Life with Someone I Love So MUUUUUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment