Saturday, July 17, 2010








Oh Vivienne.........
I really wish these shoes were made in other colors...seriously I want them so bad! Why can't they make a pearl with pink heart...or turquoise heart or even yellow! LOL...or why cant they make the bow ones in a pale pink or pearl..I feel the black would be too much! But dammit I want these shoes!!!!



I was thinking of getting the pearl and red hearts and finding a pink plastic paint and going over the red...wonder if that would work? Though Luke said he'd like the yellow ones in black because it then would add contrast...hmmm...????


1 comment:

  1. I actually own those yellow heels at the bottom of the post....I love them. They are so comfy to walk around in and are easy to clean.
    I got mine at Patricia Field, I think she is having a sale on them so you should go check her site!

    ReplyDelete